Why Choose Maslen Estate Agents in East Sussex?
Whether you are buying or selling a property, choosing the right estate agent is key to ensuring the process runs smoothly. Watch our short video featuring an independent expert on how to select the right estate agent. There are many agents to choose from and it’s important to choose a knowledgeable estate agent that can give you sound, relevant advice. Each property move brings with it different challenges, so you need an estate agent you can talk to when you want to and trust you’ll get open, honest advice.
Here at Maslen Estate Agents we will be with you every step of the way. From our first viewing and valuation of your property, through to achieving the maximum possible sale price, we will give you honest, professional guidance and support. Our enthusiastic, experienced team of negotiators are extremely knowledgeable about the local housing market and how to best market your property. We provide feedback after every viewing, good and bad, and ensure you are kept fully informed at every stage of your sale.
To ease the process further, we also provide independent mortgage advice from the whole market, including remortgaging. In addition we can arrange buildings and contents insurance, mortgage payment protection and life and critical illness cover. We don’t charge a fee for these services. Download our handy guide to homebuying and mortgages here.
When choosing an estate agent, don’t make a decision based purely on commission fee. It’s tempting to appoint an agent just because they offer a low commission rate, but this is a false economy. Other factors to consider are local knowledge, expertise and levels of customer service. Look at an estate agent’s sales results; you’ll be able to get an idea of which agents concentrate on getting the best possible sale price rather than just a quick sale. Which means you’ll get the best customer service and a better price for your property, making more money overall.
We are one of only two estate agents in Brighton & Hove that has achieved membership of the ‘Buy With Confidence’ scheme, established by Trading Standards and one of the first in the city to become licensed members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), adhering to a strict code of practice and levels of staff training and qualifications. This is also reflected by our 10 years with ‘Investors In People’ (IIP) status and membership of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents scheme, approved by the Office of Fair Trading. We were also winners of the Brighton & Hove Estate Agents Award for Raising Professional Standards 2010.
As part of our continued commitment to customer service we provide the following:
- Well-trained experienced negotiators
- Online promotion to 14 national websites including www.maslen.co.uk and www.rightmove.co.uk
- Weekly advertising in Latest Homes
- Attractive property details, professional photography, floor plans and virtual walkthroughs
- An up-to-date database of potential buyers to contact about your property
- Four offices across the city
- Hours to suit you - open 6 days a week, until 8pm on Thursdays
- Fee-free independent mortgage advice on budgeting, mortgages and relevant insurance from the whole market
- Honest constructive advice on your property
- Accompanied viewings and feedback following each one
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) provision
- Trading standards approval
- Investors in People accreditation for over 10 years
- CRB checks on all staff
- A guarantee we’ll do what we say we will - we keep our promises
Viaduct Road, Brighton, BN1 4NB
Bentham Road, Brighton, BN2 9XD
Lawrence Road, Hove, BN3 5QB
Kingsmere, Brighton, BN1 6UY