Whether you are buying or selling your property, you will need to think about appointing a solicitor/conveyancer to manage the legal side of the transaction. This is called conveyancing and is the legal process involved in transferring ownership of property from one person to another.
Finding a reliable solicitor/conveyancer that will keep you updated on each stage of the process, not only makes a difference to your sale or purchase but also to your stress levels! Maslen Estate Agents has joined forces with two of the countryís leading conveyancing companies to ensure this process runs smoothly for you. We offer the following services and benefits:
- You can instruct a solicitor online.
- The legal work can be done via post and the Internet which means you can manage the paperwork at home and at your convenience.
- Thereís no time-consuming, or expensive meetings with your solicitor/conveyancer, but you still get a high level of efficiency and service at extremely competitive rates.
- You can track the progress of your move online whenever you want; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. insert online tracking page
- To help you budget and get an idea of costs, you can get a free quote online now get quote hyperlink to get conveyancing quote page. Thereís no obligation and no fee if your move doesnít go ahead.
On average, the conveyancing process takes between 8 to 12 weeks. This is because there are usually many different factors involved such as the chain and completion date negotiations, mortgage application process and Local Authority searches. Whilst these variables can affect the time it takes, you can track your progress online, get email updates, or your solicitor/conveyancer can keep you informed and updated.
The brief overview should help give an idea of what the conveyancing process involves for both buyer and seller, what you can expect to happen, and what you need to do:
Ashington Gardens, Peacehaven, BN10 8UE
Wolseley Road, Brighton, BN1 9ET
Tavistock Down, Brighton, BN1 7FN
Gladstone Terrace, Brighton, BN2 3LB